Skip to main content

Missed Rupert

OK. recently I am trying not to regret everything that happened in the past. but, for this one thing I want to share, I really really really regret it. well, some months past I kinda had a plan to go to Singapore to meet a friend and also watch the Singapore F1 Night Race (not trully watch it, I just want to be in the country where the race held so I can feel the hype). unfortunately my plan didnt go well, I didnt go to Singapore. I was ok. but, today, I read a blog which made me furious. why? this blog owner met my sexy man, Rupert Grint, in Singapore F1 race.
OH MY GOD! Rupert Grint in Singapore, he was just two hours away by plane :((
I WISH I WAS THERE!
I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME!
so heres what happened @ Formula 1 Grand Prix Singapore :)) September 24, 2010. i spotted a dude with the same hair as rupert and i was telling my brother and my best friend; aaron “omg that dude has got the same hair as ron weasley! how i wish ron was here! i would cry or something siiiggghhh” and my friend aaron was all like “never gonna happen hes like so far away from Singapore” and im like “ugh shutup!” and as i walked closer that dude turned and i started grabbing my friend’s arm going OMG AARON!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! THAT IS RON!! OMGOMG FUCK OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!! so i approached him… Me: hey uh.. are you Rooo(about to say ron lol) Rupert Grint? Dude: *smiles* ah yes i am! Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *covers my mouth trying nt to cry* OMGOMGOMG what are you doing here? omg im sorry im actng this way im just a really huge fan Rupert: *laughs* ah thats alright i get this quite alot Me: *giggle* hey, can i like get a picture with you please? Rupert: why of course you can *walks towards me* Me: wait wait i wanna get another one with my phone as well is that ok with you? Rupert: yeah alright go on *smiles* Me: *stares at him trying to sink in the fact that its really ron weasley* Random dude: AH I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO APPROACH YOU JUST TO MAKE SURE I DIDNT GET THE WRONG PERSON SO YOURE THE ONE FROM HARRY POTTER RIGHT? Rupert: *laughs* yes i am noone has approach me cept her Me: *holding my phone* alright smilee Rupert: *arms around my waist* ok Me: thankyou so much rupert youre really amazing i actually just saw the part 2 trailer last night Rupert: thats brilliant i hope you like it the movie comes out soon Me: yeah i know i cant wait! thanks rupert! you have fun! Rupert: You too!! goodbye Me: hehe bye! and as i was walking i took a last look at him then teared a little going OMGOMGOMGOGM I FUCKING MET RUPERT GRINT AND IM FUCKING SHAKINGGGG :’) so yeah thats what happen!! heheh the picture on the top was taken using my blackberry while the one on the bottom was taken using my Canon EOS 500D i swear it was the best day everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in my whole entire life!
well,,,I am wondering now. If someday I met Rupe what would I say? I have something in mind though.
Me: are you Rupe?
Him: yes I am *smiling*
Me: I am a huge fan of you, can I take a picture of me and you?
Him: sure. why not! *towarding me and put his arm around my waist*
Me: *lean my head to his shoulder and smiling* one, two,,,cheese. thank you Rupe.
Him: you are very welcome.
Me: I heard you had injury while filming Harry Potter. was it true that you lost one of your rib?
Him: *thinking* No, I didn't.
Me: well,,,if you really lost it, I might be your missing rib tho' *grin*

Comments

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

I am becoming the person I hate the most. How I wish to have a peacefull mind but don,t work. Spend too much time with virtual world drown me into misery.

Di Puncak Tangga

Tik..tok..tik..tok... Enggak berasa nih kawan, dah hampir kelar semester tujuh. Semester delapan tinggal beberapa waktu lagi masuk ke dalam kehidupan kita. Dapat dipastikan dengan masuknya semester delapan kita makin sibuk dengan urusan masing-masing. Yang kecil pasti sibuk dengan urusan job tre-nya. Yang cowok pun sepertinya demikian. Yang jilbab gw kurang ngerti neh dia sibuk job tre, kuliah, atau keduanya. Sedangkan jilbab yang lain pasti sibuk dengan organisasinya dan dibantu oleh si pasangan hidupnya. Teman sejawatnya. Sedangkan yang gingsul, rambut panjang, rambut pendek kaca mata, dan gw pasti sibuk dengan kuliah dan job tre. Kalau gw sih ada tambahannya, yaitu bersenang-senang. Hehehe...aku akan menikmati semester besok yang tidak banyak kuliah. Yihaa....setidaknya dengan sedikit kuliah gw bisa mengerjakan sesuatu yang gw dah dari dulu pengen dilakuin. Asik..asik... Tetapi yang jadi masalah gw mesti bersenang-senang sama siapa. Toh, lo semua aja mungkin sibuk dan entah ada di m

veinti ocho

Another number to add. This time I kinda relax to face it. No excited feelings, nor ignore the date. It came all natural. Just want to take a moment of silent for meself. Some big steps in life I've already taken before this number came. I am now, living mylife as an expats, a little wish I whispered ages ago. I left family back home, so it let me feel homesick of being around them. The bold note for this time is I am in the country I have longed since years ago, India. One time I told myself to add the number in India. And, here I am. How wonderful life is. Especially when the love one is there next to me. I want a memento, a present for me. I will have it later and keep you updated. Namaste.