Skip to main content

it is annoying when...

There is nothing more annoying when someone making fun either themself or anyone else. Me, myself, try not to bother people when they are mocking themshelf since it won't cause any harm for me. But when it is so overated it would be really annoying.

I have several girls friend, base on my friend's consideration their appearance is ok and even cute, but you do know girls, they don't like their own body. I meant most of them. My friend sometime said, 'look my excessive belly fat' pulling up her t-shirt to show me that chewy belly. In my opinion she is totally ok, perfect Asian face, white and smooth skin, and the most important thing is she has good personality and brain.

There are many people will fight for that fortune and don't mind the fat belly. She whined once, I was ok. But the second, the third and so on time, I got a bit mad.

I was mad because if she worries much about physicall look, it will affect me. Probably I will go crazy freaking out like her about being fat. Seriously I don't need that. I am 64kgs with 160cm height, not a proporsional figure. No need for people telling me that am fat because I know it. And, just let me deal it with myself.

I take the stand because I don't want people making fun of me because this big size of me. I have another things to offer for you guys, hey...am not stupid so that is mean I can be your partner to have fun.

Days before, I tried to boost my friend feeling about herself. I told her so many time that she is ok when she was complaining about how short her foots are. Telling the truth, I don't see any problem with that body part of her. I never realized until she mentioned it. She has experuence working in such place that not so many Indonesians have, I always amaze by her stories. So you see she has something positif to be proud of.

But sometime I didn't get the appreciation as I expected. Some minutes after saying that she is ok and nothing to be worry of and just be happy inside she said something to me 'Fi, you are so fat!' I lost my words for that sudden lines. 'I know' I replied with a very bitter smile and thought 'I guessed that she won't make any comment about body anymore either for herself and others.' I believe that it is her habits to worry much about look.

I always tell myself, whoever say bad about your look or even personality it is theirself who are not comfortable with themself as a whole. The more they make people misrable, the more pleasure they gain. They are trying to make people feel down, so they won't be alone with the uncomfortableness (is that word exist?) they made.

I really do hate that kind of persons. And without realising it, I am surrounded with that type of person. My friend and me became one of the victim. As I told you, am not a typical good body figure girl, I know it without anyone tell me so. Umm,,, am not really comfortable with it, but I keep it as my own problem. I don't whine and tell everyone how bad I look. I am dealing it within myself.

Couple days ago, that kind of person made an action, and yes I was the victim. The setting was when we were hiking the Child of Krakatoa mountain. Our guide is one of the most noisy person in the group, he never could stop talking. He was with another guy hiking, when I cut his way. "Oh, that is cool, after this hiking you will be thin," he said. I knew it was for me, but I kept walking and ignored him. His friend didn't get what he meant, reacted "huh? what?" Then this guy said 'Am not talking to you, I am talking to her,' he pointed at me as I was walking away from him. 

No words were coming out of my mouth. That was the way I tried to make him annoyed. For me the best way to face that kind of bad mouth person is silent and pretend not hear anything and let him swallow his words in. If I made any comment he would have got pleasure, but I didn't want him to get what he wants. Eat that a**hole!

I just can't believe that creature exist and had the gut to tell how bad people look since the first met. It was so annoying and impolite. May those kind of people soon will have a peacefull in mind and be happy with the way they are and keep the problem inside their own mind. I pray for you people!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

I am becoming the person I hate the most. How I wish to have a peacefull mind but don,t work. Spend too much time with virtual world drown me into misery.

Di Puncak Tangga

Tik..tok..tik..tok... Enggak berasa nih kawan, dah hampir kelar semester tujuh. Semester delapan tinggal beberapa waktu lagi masuk ke dalam kehidupan kita. Dapat dipastikan dengan masuknya semester delapan kita makin sibuk dengan urusan masing-masing. Yang kecil pasti sibuk dengan urusan job tre-nya. Yang cowok pun sepertinya demikian. Yang jilbab gw kurang ngerti neh dia sibuk job tre, kuliah, atau keduanya. Sedangkan jilbab yang lain pasti sibuk dengan organisasinya dan dibantu oleh si pasangan hidupnya. Teman sejawatnya. Sedangkan yang gingsul, rambut panjang, rambut pendek kaca mata, dan gw pasti sibuk dengan kuliah dan job tre. Kalau gw sih ada tambahannya, yaitu bersenang-senang. Hehehe...aku akan menikmati semester besok yang tidak banyak kuliah. Yihaa....setidaknya dengan sedikit kuliah gw bisa mengerjakan sesuatu yang gw dah dari dulu pengen dilakuin. Asik..asik... Tetapi yang jadi masalah gw mesti bersenang-senang sama siapa. Toh, lo semua aja mungkin sibuk dan entah ada di m

veinti ocho

Another number to add. This time I kinda relax to face it. No excited feelings, nor ignore the date. It came all natural. Just want to take a moment of silent for meself. Some big steps in life I've already taken before this number came. I am now, living mylife as an expats, a little wish I whispered ages ago. I left family back home, so it let me feel homesick of being around them. The bold note for this time is I am in the country I have longed since years ago, India. One time I told myself to add the number in India. And, here I am. How wonderful life is. Especially when the love one is there next to me. I want a memento, a present for me. I will have it later and keep you updated. Namaste.