Skip to main content

when A, B, C plan don't work

Never realized having a plan and stick to it is kinda important. Once we give it up will come another consequences. I have been good with my ignorance so far. No hurt feelings and all.

The jinx started about a week ago. A friend cancelled her appointment which already arranged days before. I was cool and kept continuing the whole activities though minus her existence. I didn't care.

Time went by, night came. I rushed back home to make a decent phone call. The connection was really bad, so the other party couldn't finish his first call and left me waited for hours. Well that was incidental plan to made a phone call, but unfortunately I have set my mood to talk. When it comes no talk at all, am a bit misrable.

Couple days after, I began to realize never ever to play with someone's time, since we don't really know what they are doing and their plan at that time. I set my time in between my deadline hour to make a phone call. Well, the quality of the talk wasn't really good. But, at least I made my word tho I had to write as fast as lightning bolt since my boss keep 'PING' me.

The ultimate fuck up plan is on this weekend. Let's say my mood ruin for the whole week end. It started on Thursday when I got assigment to a place that I am dreaming of. I should go on Saturday untill Monday. What a perfect plan. But, in the other hand I had to cancell my teather watching with my friend. I felt sorry for that, she was ok with my decision because she knows I want to be there and I gave up my ticket for free so she can invite her friend.

But, due to one stupid mistake, my trip cancelled at night before the day. I felt lost. Atleast there are 2 things run through my mind. One, what am I suppose to do on weekend? I have no plan and everyone already had their plan and no need extra people like me. Two, I have no story to write for Monday publish. Who on earth will write story when they have another event to cover?

Totally disaster. So I decided to stay at home. Did nothing for the whole Saturday. Then, decided to go cycling and swimmingon Sunday morning.

One email came in the morning, which changed my whole Sunday morning plan. And again, the Plan B wasn't success. I lost my will to get back to my initially so called Plan A. Sun is way too high that is mean I have only limited time to do cycling and swimming before I continue to my other plan in the evening.

I promised myself not to say 'wish I was...'. I promised to regret anything that already happened. But, please am only a human being. Let me break the rule once, like other did to me.

So should I always stick to every my first plan in order keep myself out of misery if the second pland doesn't go as the way it planed?
Or, should I not worry bout other people feeling when they try to keep changing my plan so I wil keep myself away from blaming them when they mess up our plan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

I am becoming the person I hate the most. How I wish to have a peacefull mind but don,t work. Spend too much time with virtual world drown me into misery.

Di Puncak Tangga

Tik..tok..tik..tok... Enggak berasa nih kawan, dah hampir kelar semester tujuh. Semester delapan tinggal beberapa waktu lagi masuk ke dalam kehidupan kita. Dapat dipastikan dengan masuknya semester delapan kita makin sibuk dengan urusan masing-masing. Yang kecil pasti sibuk dengan urusan job tre-nya. Yang cowok pun sepertinya demikian. Yang jilbab gw kurang ngerti neh dia sibuk job tre, kuliah, atau keduanya. Sedangkan jilbab yang lain pasti sibuk dengan organisasinya dan dibantu oleh si pasangan hidupnya. Teman sejawatnya. Sedangkan yang gingsul, rambut panjang, rambut pendek kaca mata, dan gw pasti sibuk dengan kuliah dan job tre. Kalau gw sih ada tambahannya, yaitu bersenang-senang. Hehehe...aku akan menikmati semester besok yang tidak banyak kuliah. Yihaa....setidaknya dengan sedikit kuliah gw bisa mengerjakan sesuatu yang gw dah dari dulu pengen dilakuin. Asik..asik... Tetapi yang jadi masalah gw mesti bersenang-senang sama siapa. Toh, lo semua aja mungkin sibuk dan entah ada di m

veinti ocho

Another number to add. This time I kinda relax to face it. No excited feelings, nor ignore the date. It came all natural. Just want to take a moment of silent for meself. Some big steps in life I've already taken before this number came. I am now, living mylife as an expats, a little wish I whispered ages ago. I left family back home, so it let me feel homesick of being around them. The bold note for this time is I am in the country I have longed since years ago, India. One time I told myself to add the number in India. And, here I am. How wonderful life is. Especially when the love one is there next to me. I want a memento, a present for me. I will have it later and keep you updated. Namaste.