Skip to main content

the first one

I read a really touch piece of my friend. She wrote about how she choose to stay with her family during Ramadhan. Sometime it is not easy for her to spend hours just be at home and share her existence with family. Work and other social life consumed most of her time. 

Once she stated she will be at home to spare sometime, parents asked her over and over to make it very clear that she really is gonna stay at hone.

Her decent house felt different once her mom knew all kids will be at home. She put more effort in cooking. All delicious dishes were served for the sake of the togetherness. It wasn't fancy, she said, yet very warm indeed. Because she felt being loved and saved to be surrounded with her love ones.

Reading it made me realize how I already made a really good decision yesterday. Yet, sometime I can't stand the drama in the house, it is always amazing when we are all in a good mood.

Family comes first. It doesn't mean that I sacrifice everything for them, because it would never be like that. They are the home that I always want to be a part of it. No matter what. Some people might say, that thought proof us that we always expect for the worse. For me, I never think that way. I just don't want to loose them. Tho I really want to be by the beach lay down under the sun during holiday, I put that will as my number two of my priority list.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

I am becoming the person I hate the most. How I wish to have a peacefull mind but don,t work. Spend too much time with virtual world drown me into misery.

Di Puncak Tangga

Tik..tok..tik..tok... Enggak berasa nih kawan, dah hampir kelar semester tujuh. Semester delapan tinggal beberapa waktu lagi masuk ke dalam kehidupan kita. Dapat dipastikan dengan masuknya semester delapan kita makin sibuk dengan urusan masing-masing. Yang kecil pasti sibuk dengan urusan job tre-nya. Yang cowok pun sepertinya demikian. Yang jilbab gw kurang ngerti neh dia sibuk job tre, kuliah, atau keduanya. Sedangkan jilbab yang lain pasti sibuk dengan organisasinya dan dibantu oleh si pasangan hidupnya. Teman sejawatnya. Sedangkan yang gingsul, rambut panjang, rambut pendek kaca mata, dan gw pasti sibuk dengan kuliah dan job tre. Kalau gw sih ada tambahannya, yaitu bersenang-senang. Hehehe...aku akan menikmati semester besok yang tidak banyak kuliah. Yihaa....setidaknya dengan sedikit kuliah gw bisa mengerjakan sesuatu yang gw dah dari dulu pengen dilakuin. Asik..asik... Tetapi yang jadi masalah gw mesti bersenang-senang sama siapa. Toh, lo semua aja mungkin sibuk dan entah ada di m

veinti ocho

Another number to add. This time I kinda relax to face it. No excited feelings, nor ignore the date. It came all natural. Just want to take a moment of silent for meself. Some big steps in life I've already taken before this number came. I am now, living mylife as an expats, a little wish I whispered ages ago. I left family back home, so it let me feel homesick of being around them. The bold note for this time is I am in the country I have longed since years ago, India. One time I told myself to add the number in India. And, here I am. How wonderful life is. Especially when the love one is there next to me. I want a memento, a present for me. I will have it later and keep you updated. Namaste.