Skip to main content

treinta

Oh well,, the number change. Bye to the 20's welcome to the 30's. Got nothing to expect in life just for being happy, cos that what is matter the most.

I am feeling gratefull for the things I've done and for the upcoming plans that I'm curently making it come true. I stand my ground even more firmly about not to let people bring sadness and negativities in my life. 

Life taught me, what it takes to understand which people to keep and to ditch out of my life. Decision has been made, I've shuted down energy consuming relationship and I am embracing for cutting off another relationship. What a way to start my 30's. To be honest I dont give a damn with those people who act like Dementor, sucking up people happiness.

Here is the thing, Indonesian has a serious problem for being such a jerk and not happy with other people's life decission. It happened to me and the most anoying thing the culprit of the nasty comments are my extended family. Those people always made bad comment about every decision in my family. Never happy when others are happy.

I barely have any communication with them since I dont want to be in contact with them. Well, I took the decision in order to achieve a peacefull life of not listening any of their comments. Untill one event that shoke my heart really bad and it is unforgiven things they did. I have the urge to blow their head so world will be in peace again since it lived by sanse human.

I am sorry not sorry for letting them go tho'. Well, they never fed me nor given any lessons in life. So what are they for in my life, rite?

Read a meme somewhere about how people in their 30's slowly getting rid of their people in life and just in touch with people that matter the most. I think that meme is somewhat true and that exactly what I am doing right now.

No, it is not a bad start of my new age, indeed it is a best decision after all.

Comments

  1. Haiii welkom 30's club.... Hows life??? Seru bangetsiiii :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya ampun niak baru mampir blog ini lagi. hihi

      maacih ya

      Delete

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

Who Am I?

I am becoming the person I hate the most. How I wish to have a peacefull mind but don,t work. Spend too much time with virtual world drown me into misery.

Di Puncak Tangga

Tik..tok..tik..tok... Enggak berasa nih kawan, dah hampir kelar semester tujuh. Semester delapan tinggal beberapa waktu lagi masuk ke dalam kehidupan kita. Dapat dipastikan dengan masuknya semester delapan kita makin sibuk dengan urusan masing-masing. Yang kecil pasti sibuk dengan urusan job tre-nya. Yang cowok pun sepertinya demikian. Yang jilbab gw kurang ngerti neh dia sibuk job tre, kuliah, atau keduanya. Sedangkan jilbab yang lain pasti sibuk dengan organisasinya dan dibantu oleh si pasangan hidupnya. Teman sejawatnya. Sedangkan yang gingsul, rambut panjang, rambut pendek kaca mata, dan gw pasti sibuk dengan kuliah dan job tre. Kalau gw sih ada tambahannya, yaitu bersenang-senang. Hehehe...aku akan menikmati semester besok yang tidak banyak kuliah. Yihaa....setidaknya dengan sedikit kuliah gw bisa mengerjakan sesuatu yang gw dah dari dulu pengen dilakuin. Asik..asik... Tetapi yang jadi masalah gw mesti bersenang-senang sama siapa. Toh, lo semua aja mungkin sibuk dan entah ada di m

veinti ocho

Another number to add. This time I kinda relax to face it. No excited feelings, nor ignore the date. It came all natural. Just want to take a moment of silent for meself. Some big steps in life I've already taken before this number came. I am now, living mylife as an expats, a little wish I whispered ages ago. I left family back home, so it let me feel homesick of being around them. The bold note for this time is I am in the country I have longed since years ago, India. One time I told myself to add the number in India. And, here I am. How wonderful life is. Especially when the love one is there next to me. I want a memento, a present for me. I will have it later and keep you updated. Namaste.